Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From my experience owning a 2017 Ridgeline, I realize that some Passport owners don't know you can order a free copy of the owners manuals and navigation manuals during our first six months of ownership. Here's the link: https://owners.honda.com/vehicle-information/manuals?year=2019&model=Passport

You can also download PDF versions. The "owners guide" that comes with our vehicles only covers the basics.

Reactions: wizardoforange

·
Registered
55 Posts
Its great that Honda is still providing such in depth manuals in paper form. Having them digitally does make it much easier to find specific things quickly via keyword search however.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yea, I have no use for, or desire to store a paper copy, when it can be so easily accessed and saved digitally along with a keyword search function.

·
Registered
162 Posts
From my experience owning a 2017 Ridgeline, I realize that some Passport owners don't know you can order a free copy of the owners manuals and navigation manuals during our first six months of ownership. Here's the link: https://owners.honda.com/vehicle-information/manuals?year=2019&model=Passport

You can also download PDF versions. The "owners guide" that comes with our vehicles only covers the basics.
I just received my manuals today and they are really good. This is a "must do" for all owners.

·
Super Moderator
959 Posts
I love being able to search the PDF version, no doubt about it. But I like having the hard copy as well. I'm glad we're able to get the paper manuals.

·
461 Posts
I love being able to search the PDF version, no doubt about it. But I like having the hard copy as well. I'm glad we're able to get the paper manuals.
Exactly, and it makes great reading material in the bathroom too - sorry, tmi but it’s true ???

·
Registered
13 Posts
Any Canadians have any luck getting hard copies?? Of course nothing is free for us! Called Honda Canada, all they could say was to ask the parts dept at your dealership, which would cost $$$ if they even could call up such a part number

·
Registered
853 Posts
Any Canadians have any luck getting hard copies?? Of course nothing is free for us! Called Honda Canada, all they could say was to ask the parts dept at your dealership, which would cost $$$ if they even could call up such a part number
It's really unfair why you up there have to pay so much more for things, it's not like your in Siberia someplace. Yes, I know it has to do with the Candian dollar and all, but it can't be that much difference.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ended up chatting up the parts counter at the dealership. They ordered the full manual plus nav manual for free, no problem. Maybe they should tell new owners about this secret hard copy option??

·
Registered
140 Posts
maybe they should just give them to us

Reactions: bilcoprod

·
Registered
375 Posts
I got my big manuals when I picked up my car back in June. My Dealer always offers the bigger manuals free of charge if you want them. I find that many people don’t even read their small copies that come with the car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts