Honda Passport Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
I’ve been in the 90’s multiple times as the perimeter here has a speed limit of 70...The beast felt fine and this Honda v6 loved it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I can’t seem to get my passport past 88 MPH, Without winding up, back in 1985........
What is the fastest speed you have seen on your digital speedometer?

I rarely drive freeways, but did hit 74mph yesterday! (not fast I know)

(Canadian owners: Please convert to MPH, no cheating with KPH...lol)
Made it to100, on a lonely highway,it didn’t take very long to get it there!

·
Registered
19 Passport Elite AWD
12 Posts
SB on PCH from Warner to Seapoint, hit 91 for about 2 seconds. Notorious speed-trap just before the bridge near Seapoint, so I had to let up.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The Honda manual states the top speed of the PP is 112mph. I have not verified that statistic.
The top speed is limited by Honda to match the top speed of the tire top speed rating which in this case o112mph. Drive faster at your own risk. My 2005 Ridgeline had the same rating.

·
Premium Member
2019 Elite AWD White Diamond Pearl
433 Posts
I posted another thread the other day about not being able to set the cruise control higher than 90. People acted like I was some sort of lunatic. 91 is as fast as I've gone in my Passport, and it wasn't for more than a mile or two. I generally stick to five over.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,493 Posts
SB on PCH from Warner to Seapoint, hit 91 for about 2 seconds. Notorious speed-trap just before the bridge near Seapoint, so I had to let up.
I know those streets! 🏖

·
Super Moderator
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Hey, you gotta live right around me(?) I work at SB Blvd and PCH...!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,493 Posts
Hey, you gotta live right around me(?) I work at SB Blvd and PCH...!
He lives somewhere close to me in DTHB. I’ve seen his white Passport 2 or 3 times, but never when I’m in mine. Always when I’m walking or riding my bike. If I waved my hands and scream, he’d think I was a tweaker...🤣🤣

Reactions: stevenD

·
Registered
53 Posts
The PP Touring cruises very comfortably at 90mph. Or, so I've been told:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2020 EXL-AWD
11 Posts
What is the fastest speed you have seen on your digital speedometer?

I rarely drive freeways, but did hit 74mph yesterday! (not fast I know)

(Canadian owners: Please convert to MPH, no cheating with KPH...lol)
104 and so smooth

·
Registered
2020 Passport Touring AWD Blue
28 Posts
Pretty sure I've seen close to triple digits - and it was still pulling hard!

Reactions: stevenD

·
Registered
351 Posts
I routinely drive at +80mph here on SoCal freeways but I'm only keeping up with traffic. ;)

·
Super Moderator
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I hit 98 passing three slower cars on a open two lane road. The PP was smooth and wanted to keep going.
LOL, at 98mph, I'm guessing most all of the other cars on the road are "slower"...

nice work...!

·
Premium Member
2019 Elite AWD White Diamond Pearl
433 Posts
I wanted to speed up to 100 when I was driving back from Vegas just long enough to say that I did it, but I didn't have the nerve to.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts