Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the fastest speed you have seen on your digital speedometer?

I rarely drive freeways, but did hit 74mph yesterday! (not fast I know)

(Canadian owners: Please convert to MPH, no cheating with KPH...lol)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Interstate speed limits in Montana, Idaho and Utah are 80 MPH. That means we drive 85 ...... or so.

Reactions: Beachbum07

·
461 Posts
I’m soon going to have my basket on top so can’t drive too fast without the noise getting to me so will stay close to 75??/ I have done 85 on the highway without a problem in the PP / now I know why I get crap mileage as my eyes have been opened ???

·
Registered
48 Posts
It handles very well at high speeds. It is super stable and barely working at 90. I have no desire to go any faster. I used to cruise around 80 in my ridgeline but it didn't want to live there. The passport is so stable, quiet, and smooth that I don't notice that I've crept up to 90.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Hello Sgt. Callahan, rest assured I have no intention of pushing my new PP to that speed, despite its undoubted ability to attain it. At my age (70) 112mph is a bit risky, not to mention illegal in all 50 states. Thanks for the advisory.
Elite
Luna Silver Metallic

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,854 Posts
I hit 79 on my way to the beach in Ventura yesterday. There was zero traffic and my Passport was such a smooth ride, I didn't feel it. Still under 1000 miles though (978) so don't want to break any records!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I may or may not have accidentally hit the speed limiter.
On a related note, I drive from Cheyenne to Denver every Friday and one weekend a month for reserves, at 85 indicated I’m still getting 24-25mpg. Will be doing mpg tests using 91 octane as well as pure gas at different speeds going with and against the wind(Wyoming the wind is always blowing).

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.