Honda Passport Forum banner
81 - 100 of 129 Posts

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Keep it coming guys so @stevenD can set this up.
Yep, just trying to see where people are, there are not that many Passports sold and even less owners joining this forum, my hazy recollection is that there are less than 10 Passport owners on here in all of So. Cal...

But we'll see..

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yep, just trying to see where people are, there are not that many Passports sold and even less owners joining this forum, my hazy recollection is that there are less than 10 Passport owners on here in all of So. Cal...

But we'll see..
I have seen about 10 in my small town, but I highly doubt they are on these forums...sigh

·
Registered
447 Posts
Clifton Park, NY. I'm starting to see a handful of Passports around the neighborhood and I am starting to see a theme. The families have other Hondas, the PP's that they own are all Tourings and the drivers are women that are past the Pilot/minivan years and have kids that are in college or about to go to college. Even looking at my dealer's Facebook page when they sell cars and post pictures, it's mostly women with the Passports. For the Ridgelines, it's always older guys like me.

I'm thinking the Passport buyer is evolving into something else just like the Element, much different than what Honda intended.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport EXL
8 Posts
Hi Yo Fellas!! New member here!! Name's Jesse. I bought a brand new 2020 Passport EXL 7 months ago. I'm Located in Philadelphia, PA and Honda Passports are still rare to spot.

·
Registered
Deep Scarlet Pearl *2019 Elite AWD*
515 Posts
Charlotte, NC.

·
Registered
2021 Platinum White Pearl Elite
8 Posts
Gaithersburg, MD.
I’ve only seen 2 other Passports around here in the 3+ months they’ve been on my radar, and one had FL plates.

81 - 100 of 129 Posts