Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my passport out today for the first time in the snow. I visited Gorman OHV in Southern California .
i was so pleasantly surprised with thecapability of the passport In multiple scenarios. Mind you, this was in completely stock form.
here are some pictures of how the day went ....

·
Registered
524 Posts
I've thought about driving up that way myself lately. Does the CHP require chains beyond a certain point when leaving the 5 freeway?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've thought about driving up that way myself lately. Does the CHP require chains beyond a certain point when leaving the 5 freeway?
2 days after the snow storm and the roads were well maintained and in great condition . no chains ⛓ required especially for Awd vehicles .

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

5 Freeway N from Los Angeles . Exhaust Smokey Bear Rd. Turn left, left again and quick right on Hungry Valley Rd . Take this down , pay $8 at the booth and enjoy the vast space of Gorman

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,535 Posts
I took my passport out today for the first time in the snow. I visited Gorman OHV in Southern California .
i was so pleasantly surprised with thecapability of the passport In multiple scenarios. Mind you, this was in completely stock form.
here are some pictures of how the day went ..

Looks like a great off road experience. Traffic is going to be horrible later this afternoon and tonite, so safe travels back home!

And someone will need a bath when they back too!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I drove my wifes Ody thru there a few months back - but I had to fold in the mirrors.
This was the car ahead of us ...

I definitely had to fold in the mirrors too. I popped them out as soon as i passed through and had my brother in law take this phot of us. It was awesome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts