Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Elite AWD Crystal Black Pearl
13 Posts
Have you noticed any "whistling or faint squeaking" sounds at highway speeds? We had those installed at the dealership on my wife's CRV a couple of weeks after we got it. It seems to have a faint whistling sound at speed ever since.

·
Registered
182 Posts
IMO, they are the best option. We have on our 21 Elite.
I'm pretty sure Wellvisor makes for them, I have a set of Wellvisors on my 15 F150 and they look almost the same.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you noticed any "whistling or faint squeaking" sounds at highway speeds? We had those installed at the dealership on my wife's CRV a couple of weeks after we got it. It seems to have a faint whistling sound at speed ever since.
I have not noticed any whistling. Wind noise seems about the same or slightly less. Hard to say without any actual measurement. Also have not had any issue with the window going up. I would recommend these.

·
Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
869 Posts
I also have zero problems with the OEM visors! They are a great addition for the Passport!

·
Registered
2020 Elite AWD Crystal Black Pearl
13 Posts
I pulled the rigger on the OEM visor from my Honda Dealer. They look great!
I also had the inside sub visors replaced under warranty. They would not stay in the completely upright position and were super hard to put up and down. The new ones are super easy to move.

·
Premium Member
2019 Passport Elite
166 Posts
We have visors on both the CR-V and the Passport - no noise, no problems.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts