Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can’t imagine anything else I need to do, other than stay home and enjoy driving my Passport!

And if anyone tells me I have a soccer mom car, I am going to get very annoyed and tell them I am a karate kid auntie!

Reactions: Jermboy777

·
Registered
385 Posts
Looks great Heather. No more curbed rims.

Reactions: ProdGirl

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Curious what the treadwear, temperture, and traction numbers/letters are on this tire. I don't seem to see any of them on the sidewall. I'm either not able to find them or they are not there.

·
Super Moderator
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Curious what the treadwear, temperture, and traction numbers/letters are on this tire. I don't seem to see any of them on the sidewall. I'm either not able to find them or they are not there.
I had very similar tires on my CRV and many years with them when I lived in vegas and they did great with the extreme heat, cold, city and highway miles. They did great in the ridiculous rain we had in No Cal early this year too. I was up there from January thru April with the CRV. Never any snow, Best tires I ever had actually, very solid feeling. My Honda shop said I should get a Hubcentric ring from the tire store to give them even more stability, and I called to check on ordering them today. I went thru two sets of the Michelin’s on my CRV. So far, I’ve driven maybe 10 miles on the Passport doing little errands and such before going out of town for work. I’ll take it down PCH tomorrow.

The specs are:
Wheels: KMC KM707 20” -

Tires: Michelin - Pilot (?) Sport All Season - 275/45/R20 - they’ve got about 3/4” rim guard!

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,114 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
May I suggest some WeatherTech License Plate Frames: https://www.weathertech.com/clearcover/

I got them front & rear...
Hey Steven!

I have these and shockingly, they are illegal in California! But so is smoking meth at a bus stop...when I got busted in Half Moon Bay, they were a part of my ticket collaboration of rolling the stop sign, window tint, and carrying two insurance cards in your vehicle, (this was during my being in SJ for 8 months...). I did tell the cop the reason I had them was it was a deterrent for a tweaker to steal my license plates and they will just go get the next one, plus they make it easier to get big guts off,

Anyway, I did just pay the fix it.

Stay safe from the fires bud. Remember when it rained for months..,

·
Registered
102 Posts
Tires: Michelin - Pilot (?) Sport All Season - 275/45/R20 - they’ve got about 3/4” rim guard!
I was able to find the specs I was wondering about by checking the Tire Rack site. UTQG: 440 A A

I have always found the treadwear,traction, and temperature ratings to be stamped on the sidewall somewhere visible. I actually think it may be a federal requirement to do so. Again, checking on the Tire Rack site it is a requirement except in certain instances. Deep treaded truck tires are one of the exceptions that do not require it. Perhaps this tire falls into that category?

Tire Ratings

Regardless, very nice looking tires.

·
Registered
923 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Heather, with your PP there is no way one would confuse yours with a soccer mom car! Ken
You’re hired Ken!

Btw - I sent a photo over to my coworker up in SJ that first said I bought a soccer mom car. He sent me this screen shot! ??

Have a great weekend.
- Heather

1 - 12 of 12 Posts