Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why the heck did Honda not included Song/Artist on the "Now Playing" screen? This seems like some petty thing they held back for only the Acura models, just like being able to remote start from the app.

As minor as this is, almost every rental car I've had has all this info displayed together on radio screens. It would be so nice to not have to constantly switch between the Nav and radio on the center screen

It is a simple software change, the info is already in the system, they just need to send it to the DII. Do you think if enough people complain they'll include it in a future update?

·
Registered
2020 Lunar Silver EXL
20 Posts
I only ever use CarPlay - and it shows Song/Artist on the center Now Playing screen.

What mode are you listening to audio in that it doesn’t show?

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,597 Posts
I have the CD player and it will only display CD's that I have burned, not factory CD's - which is completely lame and I complained to Honda Corp directly - to no avail. But I mainly listen to KROQ-HD (here in So. Cal.) and they do feed the song title and very often the Album cover artwork to the PP stereo display.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My complaint is for siriusXM and FM. If I stream Panorama it does show artist and song

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@stevenD Same here, no complaints about the infotainment screen info content, the complaint is the DDI (driver dash interface) - it has room for the song and title, but Honda is simply too lazy to push the info over to the screen for some reason. The reason this is important to me, is I use the Nav a lot and would prefer to just leave the infotainment screen on the map and control the radio from the steering wheel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts