Honda Passport Forum banner

Not Suitable For Sensitive Passport Owners

6K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  14v6 
#1 ·
You were warned:

#2 ·
What color will your next one be? Looks like a total to me. Glad you and your daughter are OK.

#4 ·
people, that's not me, just a video I found...

shocking to see a mashed up PP...

#8 ·
Odd but how many are driving around with a new Honda that still has the air bag warning sticker on the glove box and protective film still on the head unit display?

#12 ·
Thanks, but to reiterate, this was a random video I found on YouTube, as far as I know, the person in this wreck is not a member here...

I posted it to show what a smashed up PP looked like and perhaps help us all be a little more mindful on the road..

Happy Holidays!

Reactions: Gray_Beard
#15 ·
You ever wonder if or how many times someone buys a new car and gets into an accident right after leaving the lot ? Well when I bought my white PP on November 30th I was approximately 2 blocks away when this crazy b**** pulled out of a business and started to merge into my lane without looking missing my entire drivers side by a foot, then she gives me the finger while laying on the horn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.