Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda’s idea of making a short Pilot “Passport” isn’t a new idea, Cheverlet did it in 1991 with the Suburban, with the shorter Tahoe.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Tahoe

I can’t wait for the HOT Minnesota summer, waxing, detailing, ice cream cones and Chicken in the baskets ?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I seen it as a full size
So the Tahoe started with two rows of seats and then later added the third row that it has today?
SUV cut down into a mid size SUV, and Honda did the same thing Pilot down to the Passport

·
Registered
236 Posts
Right, but I didn't remember that it had started out with only 2-row seating. Tahoe comes with 3-row now.

I just discovered that you can get a "Tahoe Custom Edition" that deletes the 3rd-row seat. Now that would be great if you needed a lot of cargo room.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I know any brand can have defects, I loved the Tahoe and will never buy GM again! Bought a new loaded 05 Tahoe. 1st 6 months basically in the shop more than my garage. Replaced entire front drive train including the trans. Then it had intermittent total brake failure. They replaced whatever they thought but it still happened. Traded it after the last one. Brakes are kind of important

·
Registered
853 Posts
It must be so disappointing and frustrating to spend all that money on a vehicle and it turns out to be a lemon. Yes, brakes are important.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts