Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Passport Elite
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Much BIGGER other problems......
It only takes one , when I was in high school I worked in a service station here in NYC and one year had two customers that had squirrels eat the wiring under the hood. One car was garaged and the owner didn’t know a squirrel was living in there. The other was parked on the street near a cemetery loaded with squirrels. I think all the car manufacturers should wrap the wiring with something like this.

·
Registered
133 Posts
One rat, mouse squirrel can TOTAL a vehicle. Rumor has it that pepper mint oil sprayed into the bay will discourage them. Mothballs? I do suggest poisons in a bait house would be the best. I had a rat nest in my air/fan housing due to limited use.. Created a mess and a smell for a while.

·
Registered
2019 Passport Sport AWD
78 Posts
One rat, mouse squirrel can TOTAL a vehicle. Rumor has it that pepper mint oil sprayed into the bay will discourage them. Mothballs? I do suggest poisons in a bait house would be the best. I had a rat nest in my air/fan housing due to limited use.. Created a mess and a smell for a while.
Chlorine gas could also be an effective method of solution to rodents and/or pests.......🤷‍♂️

1 - 8 of 8 Posts