Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm new to the forum but have owned to Passports - my first was a 2019 Touring which was totaled this past June by hitting a deer and the safety features probably saved me from serious harm. I loved that car as it was the Black Pearl and kicked ass! I always bragged about how I saw all competing SUV's in my rearview mirror as I dropped them like a bad habit! I right away ordered a new Pearl Grey 2022 Elite which I received 3 weeks ago and love as well. I pimped it out with the black 20" wheels, die cast running boards, mud guards and few other trinkets. I plan to put in a K&N filter once I've got it past the break-in period - which self impose at 1000 miles. I've owned 12 Honda's over the past 20 years and have become somewhat of an aficionado on them. I'm hoping to glean some things on the Passport from others and help where can too.

:)
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,618 Posts
Hello an welcome..!

great looking PP...!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hello,

I'm new to the forum but have owned to Passports - my first was a 2019 Touring which was totaled this past June by hitting a deer and the safety features probably saved me from serious harm. I loved that car as it was the Black Pearl and kicked ass! I always bragged about how I saw all competing SUV's in my rearview mirror as I dropped them like a bad habit! I right away ordered a new Pearl Grey 2022 Elite which I received 3 weeks ago and love as well. I pimped it out with the black 20" wheels, die cast running boards, mud guards and few other trinkets. I plan to put in a K&N filter once I've got it past the break-in period - which self impose at 1000 miles. I've owned 12 Honda's over the past 20 years and have become somewhat of an aficionado on them. I'm hoping to glean some things on the Passport from others and help where can too.

:)
View attachment 15544
Welcome. I hope you can do your Passport some justice by sharing more pictures of your tricked out ride.

·
Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
841 Posts
Welcome !

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome. I hope you can do your Passport some justice by sharing more pictures of your tricked out ride.
Hi FX - will do. Still waiting for the add-on's to get in to the dealership - everything is backordered. Heck it took me over a month to just get the car. It's crazy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts