Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my Passport at the dealer this afternoon. Day one I am definitely pleased with the car. Got car with towing package, ATF (transmission) cooler, roof rails and mud flaps.

Opted not to get the running boards and am going to be looking around online for any aftermarket options.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ahh, ok. I had just seen a black on black PP Sport less than a block from my house in St Petersburg. First one I've seen in my city 3rd overall in 7 months or so.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Ahh, ok. I had just seen a black on black PP Sport less than a block from my house in St Petersburg. First one I've seen in my city 3rd overall in 7 months or so.
We'll be moving to Tampa in the spring!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Just picked up my Passport at the dealer this afternoon. Day one I am definitely pleased with the car. Got car with towing package, ATF (transmission) cooler, roof rails and mud flaps.

Opted not to get the running boards and am going to be looking around online for any aftermarket options. View attachment 3968 View attachment 3969
I have an EX-L, but I’m wondering are the rims on the Sport the same as on the EX-L but just black vs gray?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have an EX-L, but I’m wondering are the rims on the Sport the same as on the EX-L but just black vs gray?
Yes the wheels are the same for the sport and ex-l. Just different colors. I believe the only model that is different is the Elite US/Touring in Canada, and they are also wider.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts