Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the notification (ding and "1" displayed on top line) yesterday that update was available.
Performed it. Says 40 mins., but don't think it took that long.
Long list of fixes you can view here.
SOFTWARE VERSION B.1.3.4
SOFTWARE VERSION NAVIGATION 2.06.02

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got the notice this morning but after 2 attempts both time the message said failure to download. I then recurved 2 Recalls in my Car Care app
EF4721BE-F511-4AA4-BB38-2F1BC5BC5A6D.png

·
Registered
362 Posts
Not sure about the recall. ...But got the update notification. Pulled the PP into the garage, downloaded and updated via WiFi. No problems, took about 10 minutes.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the notice this morning but after 2 attempts both time the message said failure to download. I then recurved 2 Recalls in my Car Care app
What yr/model are you?
Did you happen to check what the current version is? Doc stated previous OTA was B.1.0.26 from 8/29/19.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi CAJack42,
I own a 2020 Elite purchased the last day in February. I didn’t check the most recent version.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Curious what it is, even tho you will have to go to a dealer to get the safety update done.
Home/Settings/System/About/Honda SW Version.
Might be some factory level after the last prior OTA of B.1.0.26 and this new one B.1.3.4.

·
Premium Member
2019 Elite AWD White Diamond Pearl
313 Posts
Hi CAJack42,
I own a 2020 Elite purchased the last day in February. I didn’t check the most recent version.
I think the update is just for 2019's.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I think the update is just for 2019's.
Could be, but it's shown as almost the same .pdf in the 2020 update list.
It doesn't list a previous OTA version, which makes sense as that happened 11 months ago.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The ? was for GeoBella, as it didn't work on his.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Not sure about the recall. ...But got the update notification. Pulled the PP into the garage, downloaded and updated via WiFi. No problems, took about 10 minutes.
Did you have to have the car running or not. I'd guess it was not running if you pulled into the garage, but want to be sure. Thanks...

·
Registered
362 Posts
I was not sure so I left it running, with all exterior doors open of course! I always park so the PP's rear just barely clears the door. I just wanted to be sure I had a good WiFi signal.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wonder if the update can proceed even if the screen goes dark. I pulled into the garage and checked that I was connected to my router, turned engine off, went into acc. mode, started the update and sometime after the first reboot, I exited. So that makes everything turn off. About 30 mins. later, went into garage and checked and the update had finished.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good morning everyone. I called my dealership this morning and my 2020 Elite has to go in for both recalls and was told it would take 1-3 hours for both to be done. I hope everyone else can update from your vehicles. Have a great weekend and stay safe.👍

·
Registered
20 Posts
Getting notification on entertainment system that a new system update (20312.7) is available to be installed wirelessly. Does anyone know what this update does??

Steve

·
Registered
15 Posts
Got the notification (ding and "1" displayed on top line) yesterday that update was available.
Performed it. Says 40 mins., but don't think it took that long.
Long list of fixes you can view here.
SOFTWARE VERSION B.1.3.4
SOFTWARE VERSION NAVIGATION 2.06.02
I did my update while eating lunch at a park. I left my PP in accessory mode while it did the update. Seemed pretty smooth although I did have to redo my navigation customization.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Getting notification on entertainment system that a new system update (20312.7) is available to be installed wirelessly. Does anyone know what this update does??

Steve
Scroll down the display to read the whole notification.
Message #1, read the link - for 2019. If you have a 2020, modify the link.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts