Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just bought a 2022 Passport in Silver. Touring trim (Canada).

Coming from a BMW M235i and a few BMWs and Mercedes before that. Was also looking at the X3 and GLC but the Passport has a better engine, is more comfortable and a better value. I will also be more confident keeping it longer.

Looking forward to my first Honda (pick up tomorrow).

I have a few questions but will search first lol

cheers
K

Attachments

· Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
984 Posts
Welcome! Your wallet will thank you for ditching the German made vehicles.
With a Honda just do the standard maintenance and don't have worry about some ridiculous high repair bill.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! Your wallet will thank you for ditching the German made vehicles.
With a Honda just do the standard maintenance and don't have worry about some ridiculous high repair bill.
Thanks!!

I have to say the Germans have been great to me in all respects. But ya they make you pay....

Happy to be on Team Honda now!

I'm a motorsport fan and favour companies that support motorsports. Honda just won Formula 1 (2021 season).

· Registered
984 Posts
Thanks!!

I have to say the Germans have been great to me in all respects. But ya they make you pay....

Happy to be on Team Honda now!

I'm a motorsport fan and favour companies that support motorsports. Honda just won Formula 1 (2021 season).
Cool, I also like fast stuff as well. I sold one Audi to get the Passport and unfortunately I still have the S7 and...it's out of warranty 😫. It will be the last German vehicle I buy.

· Registered
984 Posts
Lol only thing worse than a BMW out of warranty is a VAG out of warranty!!

Joking...S7 is epic
IKR! 😁, a Ross-tech, quick Jacks, and my toolbox as kept it out of the stealership.

· Registered
12 Posts
That’s funny, I just traded my leased m240i for a 2022 Passport. I went through the same thought process… was considering an X3 but opted for Passport… bigger engine (unless you get the M40i for a boat load extra $$), more room, etc. I did like my m240 a lot, but so far very happy with the Passport. No regrets

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.