Honda Passport Forum banner

New Passport, would like a cargo keeper

Tags
cargo box
3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  ChucklesToy 
#1 ·
We just purchased our first Passport (2021) and it has the cargo liner and we just installed the back seat protectors as well (this way the "rug stuff" on the seat back will not be destroyed with seats are folded and sliding gear in and out. But we noticed already that when shopping the bags certainly have a lot of room to meander during the drive home.

So my question is what sort of cargo keepers do you all have/used/like? I see many different ones out there. None are OEM, except the cargo nets. While that will be nice, it appears that only would keep cargo in the cargo area, not limit how the items in the area can migrate during a drive.

#2 ·
The very rear has a 4' wide lid. It has a special attachment point on the center, to hold it open. When open, you have a 16" x 40" tray that is 9" deep.
If you lift that lid all the way up, you'll see the sub wolfer, another tray, the spare tire, jack, and gas-can-to-gas tank funnel.

#3 ·
Behind the second row and for ease of use, I place two 10 gal. Rubbermaid Roughneck storage totes to hold small cargo, shopping bags, etc. They measure 24" x 16" x 9". I also place one Coleman 33 qt. Party Stacker portable cooler with removable lid 22" x 13.5" x 12" to transport cold or frozen food with a couple of freezer packs. It also serves as a
3rd cargo tote. They all fit perfectly side by side and hold all my small cargo in place.

#5 ·
If you have a Container Store near you, check them out. I found 3 lightweight metal bins that fit across the backside of the seats. You can also find something you’d like at Target, Walmart, Kohl’s or a Home Depot type store.

Reactions: HarveyW
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.