Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,550 Posts
Congrats and welcome (and yeah, tell us about what you got....)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What trim, color and year is your Passport? What accesories do you have installed? Share some pictures.
Sorry, I bought a used 2019 EX-L certified with 14K miles. It was a one owner. I don’t buy new cars unless there is a great incentive to. I have read a couple of things about brake rotors and the infotainment system that has me crossing my fingers. Believe it or not, I’m coming from a Porsche Cayenne 3.6 that was the best car I’ve ever owned. I bought it with 25k on it and traded it with 67k and nothing ever went wrong with it. maintenance on the base engine is reasonable. I just couldn’t continue to pay for premium fuel. Oh, and my independent mechanic retired. I’m excited about the Honda. I can tell it was well taken care of. All the maintenance etc.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,550 Posts
I moved from two BMW's (cars) to my Passport (hated the premium fuel and they were the best cars I've ever owned), so I kind know where you are coming from...

Reactions: Sweetness2022

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep. I had a BMW 528. It was a great car. I have owned Honda’s in the past, and always liked em. In the early 80s (dating myself) I had problems with warping disks. It was the only car I had ever had that problem with. Over all, I think they’re built very well. I am a little worried about the Infotainment issue, but I do like the truck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts