Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently closed the deal on a 2019 Passport EX-L in Black Forest Pearl. One of the greatest colors I've seen on a car. The world needs more dark green cars.

So far I've added an aftermarket trailer hitch for my bike rack and plan to get some running boards installed.

I don't understand why I'm not seeing more of these on the road.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you drive it they will come... Congrats, I know what you mean when we got ours didnt see a single one anywhere, but now they're all over here.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,743 Posts
Congrats,and welcome to the Forum!

Nice looking PP, depending on how mechanical you are, and how much labor they charge to install the running boards, you may want to consider doing it yourself. I did and it took less than 1 hour, let us know what the dealer charges, if you don't mind..

Cheers!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll definitely be installing them myself. My understanding is that it basically takes 2 bolts. I like the OEM options but I'm holding out to see what the aftermarket creates. Sadly, I can't find any Passport specific aftermarket options.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I installed a set vanguard cb1 yesterday on my 19 passport. I'm almost certain I'm the 1st to do so. Wasn't looking for the standard OEM running board, wanted something a little more aggressive. I had to reach out to the company because the brackets original sent did not extend out far enough to fit the bar on. They sent me out the correct new brackets the next day!

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
I recently closed the deal on a 2019 Passport EX-L in Black Forest Pearl. One of the greatest colors I've seen on a car. The world needs more dark green cars.

So far I've added an aftermarket trailer hitch for my bike rack and plan to get some running boards installed.

I don't understand why I'm not seeing more of these on the road. View attachment 4550

·
Registered
36 Posts
Love the color on your PP. I bought a demo so I had no choice but that would have been it.
if I could ask where did you get the aftermarket hitch.

·
Registered
60 Posts

I don't understand why I'm not seeing more of these on the road. View attachment 4550
I agree on why not more on the road...
In my house, we have 2 ( wife wanted mine, I said get yours) she got an EX-L

1 - 12 of 12 Posts