Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the site.

Reactions: Xmatt

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome, Xmatt! You'll find a wealth of practical information and experience here on the Forum. If a problem hasn't been discussed here on the Forum, it doesn't exist! ;) Ken in PA

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,535 Posts
Welcome to the club!

Like Ken said, there is a ton of real world/hands on knowledge here.
I knew more about my Passport when purchasing it in mid April from this site than the dealership still doesn’t know!

If you haven’t poked around on these boards already and think of something weird to ask, there is a great search function at the top of your page in the “search community“ box.

- Heather

Reactions: RimsRyd and Xmatt

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,109 Posts
Welcome Xman...!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Heather! Very happy to be part of the club. Looks like it is a pretty exclusive club thus far. I saw zero in Maui where I just recently moved from and zero here on the mainland the few weeks i have been here.

I am still scanning the info here on the forum and if the sun would cooperate I will put up some pics.

Thanks again for the kind welcome,
M

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,535 Posts
Thanks Heather! Very happy to be part of the club. Looks like it is a pretty exclusive club thus far. I saw zero in Maui where I just recently moved from and zero here on the mainland the few weeks i have been here.

I am still scanning the info here on the forum and if the sun would cooperate I will put up some pics.

Thanks again for the kind welcome,
M
We are special...that’s for sure!!

Just wait until you get that look from others of, what is that, when driving or parking! It’s kinda cool.

And I’ve only seen three out in the wild since they started to hit the streets, two were in No Cal where I was working 3/4 of the year and I was in a rental with my crew, the other was a nice lady visiting HB (where I live) from AZ. I happened to be at our post office and I noticed her meter was expired, so put a little change in knowing she’d be back soon and I had to say hey. We ended up chatting for 15 minutes or so.

There are some awesome snow photos starting to show. Or, we’ve got plenty of sun in So Cal., if you need a really long road trip!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have noticed a few stares and I don't blame them. It's a sweet looking suv.

Three views in the wild is not many at all! Might take another year to get them more common, but do we want that? Not sure lol. Very cool of you to hit that meter up for our fellow passport owner.

This car is perfect for fun long road trips and mine will be doing plenty of them!

X

(thanking steven for my new signature of "X" - short for Xman lol)

·
Registered
2019 Elite
1,163 Posts
There are some awesome snow photos starting to show. Or, we’ve got plenty of sun in So Cal., if you need a really long road trip!

Did you know that one can not get from my place in LA (lower Alabama) to GG (nor HB) without going nearly to Canada? As demonstrated by my last two times visiting there.

This guy insisted on the right of way.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts