Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a few days ago and really love this thing and miss it already as at the dealer getting the wide fender flares and other fun goods added and really looking forward to using this puppy for a lot of fun times and starting this weekend with some snowboarding and skiing with the kiddos - too bad where we board and ski isn’t as challenging as Co or other awesome spots but at least the kids butts will be warm in the backseat lol

·
Registered
99 Posts
I debated getting the fenders. Looking forward to seeing them since I also have a Steel Elite. Might have to go back for them if they turn out well.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Congrats Scooter, and I look forward to seeing pics of the flares on your modern steel.

·
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Afton is a great time too - further drive when I was young so it was Buck for my teen wallet lol//I like ur screen name - I’m an old Vespa fan - I live on my Vespa most months in Mpls

·
982 Posts
Questions about the running boards:

I recall reading about Ridgeline owners saying their running boards were so low, they often bumped them with their ankles, is this the case on the Passport as well? And, do you think the running boards protrude far enough out that they would catch any brain-deads that open their car doors into you or would you still need to get the Door Molding?
(Thanks)

·
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts