Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matt W here.

Got the 2019 AWD Touring. Drove an hour out of town in order to bag the Obsidian Blue model. Worth it.

Quite pleased with it, especially after tweaking all the auto lock, auto idle, seat position, audio, and other settings.

Traded in a 2019 Subaru Outback 3.6 (seen in the pic, background right), because I grew to dislike the CVT. We want to tow a lightweight teardrop camper soon and the PP ought to do the job.

Also, the stereo is better than the Harman Kardon premium system in the Subie.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
1,988 Posts
Welcome to Passport Country!

Reactions: Zoonhollis

·
Registered
Deep Scarlet Pearl *2019 Elite AWD*
374 Posts
Welcome to the club from another North Carolinian!

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,825 Posts
Congrats,and welcome to the Forum! I also have the Touring+AWD, it's been a great car, had my first oil change today at 6k miles...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Love the blue and would have been my choice if black interior was available. Definitely a more masculine vehicle than the Outback imo. Also in NC. Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Matty.

I actually quite like the grey leather better than the black, so it all worked out. Also, I've got nothing but love for Subarus; great cars, but not into CVTs. Even their full sized Ascent has one...

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Elite, Modern Steel Metallic/Black
79 Posts
Congrats and welcome. I like Obsidian Blue and I considered it right up to the last week before pulling the trigger.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts