Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 18 Posts

· Moderator
461 Posts
Awesome and great choice as Passports rock and I also had a 4Runner / granted it was older (2015 limited) with a special suspension too and it rode really rough on paved roads where I used it 90% of the time but was smooth like butter the other 10% so it just didn’t fit me and the Passport is more refined for sure
1 - 2 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.