Honda Passport Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,539 Posts
My OEM hitch included the Trailer Hitch "H" cap.
Check into that with your order.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congratulations on the recent purchase. I too have the 2021 in white. The mudflaps/splash guards are not standard, nor are the wheel locks. Both must be purchased. Good luck on the bolt on accessories and led light upgrades. The only thing I don't see on your list which many would recommend is the floor mats. If you already have the Honda all weather floor mats then you're pretty much set. Many others like myself upgraded to the Weathertech Floorliner XP. The front are the latest XP, while the rear may be the previous generation (not sure if they've finally update but not an issue). The only issue is the driver's mat only covers the dead pedal halfway. This will still result in dirt falling behind the mat.
I already have the floor matts except for the cargo area. I am trying to figure out how to make the cargo mat stay in place.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i just bought 21 passport elite and noticed, it didn't have Splash Guards and Wheel Lock. Called dealer's part department, they said Splash Guards and Wheel should come with it, call your Sales man and ask him to proved Splash Guards and Wheel Locks. I will call tomorrow.
Does any body have same issues?
Hmm, my EX-L came with them on window sticker, when I had Flares kit installed at dealer they claimed Honda factory says you can't have both, I found the answer on the passport forum they caved and installed them back on the StormTrooper...

21 - 24 of 24 Posts