Honda Passport Forum banner

New owner and member 21 Elite

5K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  Gasman 
#1 ·
New owner and member to forum. Found while searching for accessories. 2021 Elite, my 1st SUV. Will be looking through posts for ideas and accessories. Still have my 1st honda with 271k miles.

See less See more
#2 ·
New owner and member to forum. Found while searching for accessories. 2021 Elite, my 1st SUV. Will be looking through posts for ideas and accessories. Still have my 1st honda with 271k miles. View attachment 11814
Welcome aboard! Enjoy your beautiful new ride. Love the color combo, but of course I'm biased!
Wealth of knowledge and good people on this forum.

#8 ·
Looks sharp...welcome...!

#15 ·
i just bought 21 passport elite and noticed, it didn't have Splash Guards and Wheel Lock. Called dealer's part department, they said Splash Guards and Wheel should come with it, call your Sales man and ask him to proved Splash Guards and Wheel Locks. I will call tomorrow.
Does any body have same issues?

#16 ·
No, I paid for both of mine..

#19 ·
This in my version. Still need to add:
LED lighting
exterior
Front Turn Signal Lights
Rear Turn Signal Lights
Back-Up Lights
interior
Front Map Lights
Rear Map Lights
Cargo Area Lights
Door Courtesy Lights
Running Boards, black w/lights OR Running Boards – Die-Cast
Welcome Lights Tailgate
Cargo Side Lining Proctors
Seat back Protector 40/60
Crossbars (Elite)
Trailer Hitch (5000lbs) Package
(Remember to get the Hands Free Power Tailgate Adapter)
Trailer Hitch "H" cap

Attachments

#20 ·
Congratulations on the recent purchase. I too have the 2021 in white. The mudflaps/splash guards are not standard, nor are the wheel locks. Both must be purchased. Good luck on the bolt on accessories and led light upgrades. The only thing I don't see on your list which many would recommend is the floor mats. If you already have the Honda all weather floor mats then you're pretty much set. Many others like myself upgraded to the Weathertech Floorliner XP. The front are the latest XP, while the rear may be the previous generation (not sure if they've finally update but not an issue). The only issue is the driver's mat only covers the dead pedal halfway. This will still result in dirt falling behind the mat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.