Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased Elite in February. Drove RAV4, Mazda CX-5, Highlander, and Outback before purchasing. Traded in a Volvo XC60. We love the Passport. First Honda the wife and I have owned in 25 years. Insurancreduced by 300

·
Registered
324 Posts
Congrats, you made a wise choice! Welcome to our Forum..

·
Registered
372 Posts
Congratulations

·
Registered
296 Posts
Insurancreduced by 300
So I just logged into State Farm and can get an instant quote since I'm insured with them. I currently own a 2018 -65K truck (paid 55) with great safety ratings and pay 490 for 6 months. I entered info for a passport elite and they want $640 for 6 months. I don't get it, Passport is 20k less

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I just logged into State Farm and can get an instant quote since I'm insured with them. I currently own a 2018 -65K truck (paid 55) with great safety ratings and pay 490 for 6 months. I entered info for a passport elite and they want $640 for 6 months. I don't get it, Passport is 20k less
We went from a “luxury vehicle “ to a “standard vehicle “. I believe that resulted in a reduction.

·
461 Posts
Nice and congrats / I’m with USAA and my insurance went up all of .55 - seriously .55 cents ?. I know it’s all relative but thought it would be a little more ?

·
Super Moderator
2,307 Posts
Also with USAA, and our insurance went up $58 a month, as the Passport was not replacing a car, I had sold my beemer last October but I can recall how much it went down, I'm sure it was a lot...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts