Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here and future owner of a Touring AWD, modern steel metallic with black interior. After about two weeks “in transit” to dealer, I finally pickup the new baby tomorrow night after work. To quote a great movie..... The suspense is killing me.....

Dealer has had very few Touring’s in stock. Plenty of other models. So when this one popped up on website I didn’t hesitate. Still purchased knowing that I’d have to wait for it. I’ve only seen just one Passport around town so far, same color, so now there might be just two of us.

First time Honda owner. Coming from a 2003 Escape, which will be kept for now. Hopefully the learning curve won’t be too bad.

Just a thanks to all who have posted. Been watching this forum since March or so and its been so helpful in making my decision.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,976 Posts
New member here and future owner of a Touring AWD, modern steel metallic with black interior.
WELCOME and great choice! (I bought the same model & color...!)

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (3/19)
2,286 Posts
New member here and future owner of a Touring AWD, modern steel metallic with black interior. After about two weeks “in transit” to dealer, I finally pickup the new baby tomorrow night after work. To quote a great movie..... The suspense is killing me.....

Dealer has had very few Touring’s in stock. Plenty of other models. So when this one popped up on website I didn’t hesitate. Still purchased knowing that I’d have to wait for it. I’ve only seen just one Passport around town so far, same color, so now there might be just two of us.

First time Honda owner. Coming from a 2003 Escape, which will be kept for now. Hopefully the learning curve won’t be too bad.

Just a thanks to all who have posted. Been watching this forum since March or so and its been so helpful in making my decision.

I

I bet you don’t sleep tonite or if you do, you dream of your new Passport!

Welcome to the Honda Family❣
You’ll love the color too. I’ve got the Modern Steel as well, and four of my other Honda’s were a grey/silver color!

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,976 Posts
As far as the dark gray metallic, I had a 1985 Prelude, a 2002 BMW, a 2009 Venza and a 2012 BMW, ALL this color (and now my PP)...talk about a being creature of habit...lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts