Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just found this forum a couple of weeks ago and decided to join.I have had my Passport since Dec.2019.It is the sport model in Deep Scarlet Pearl.I love the color and really love the PP.I am not new to Hondas as I have owned them since 1979.My wife currently drives a 2013 Fit..I have been reading alot of the post and discovered I have some of the same problems with my PP.The answers have really been informative and helpfull.Look forward to more disscusions.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,550 Posts
Welcome and Congrats...!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,871 Posts
Welcome to the group!
We 💙 helping each other find resolutions to their Passport issues.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi I just found this forum a couple of weeks ago and decided to join.I have had my Passport since Dec.2019.It is the sport model in Deep Scarlet Pearl.I love the color and really love the PP.I am not new to Hondas as I have owned them since 1979.My wife currently drives a 2013 Fit..I have been reading alot of the post and discovered I have some of the same problems with my PP.The answers have really been informative and helpfull.Look forward to more disscusions.
To all this is a great forum, a place to vent, share like, dislikes, rave, etc its great, oh easy to find issues and resolutions all here very helpful...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Grumpy, Gloomy... If Dopey, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, & Sneezy sign on here, our site will be almost perfect. Do we have a Doc in the crowd? :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts