Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Trail Sport
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took delivery on a new 2022 Honda Passport Trail Sport in Platinum White Pearl.

I am going to miss the 2008 Honda Pilot 4WD EX-L with 241,000 miles that we traded as it was a very good vehicle, but thought it was time get a new one before retiring and start traveling some.

I see a lot of information on this forum and looking forward to participating as well.

Upgrades that have been done so far are all OEM accessories which include a Tow Hitch, Trailer Hitch Harness, Cross Bars, Heated Steering Wheel, Splash Guard Set, Cargo Tray, and Seatback Protectors.

I am in the process of installing my scanner and 2M FM Ham radio in the console.

I have been doing a lot of reading and starting to make my list of changes and might have a few questions along the way.

Wheel Sky Tire Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Plant
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
2020 Passport Elite, Obsidian Blue Pearl
95 Posts
Let us know how the scanner/Ham radio install goes...

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,618 Posts
Hello and welcome, nice looking rig...10-4

·
Registered
122 Posts
Please document the disassembly of the center console if you go that route to install the ham radio and wiring. I am interested in the order/steps you take to remove panels for the center console. I have a project in the future that may require removal of 1 of the side panels of the center console. From what I've read, the first step is removing the rear cover of the center console, but I could be mistaken. Love the color of your new ride! Thanks and welcome!

·
Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
841 Posts
Looks great! Welcome!

·
Registered
2022 Trail Sport
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Took JLH’s advice and put 2 coats of Turtle wax ceramic wax spray on and all I can say is wow!
Very easy to use to say the least!
The hardest part is for me to get my ageing eyes at an angle to see what I have missed when wiping it off against a white vehicle. 😊
Is going to be interesting to see how it does later this week when we see our daughter in Duluth, MN.
Life is good.
Thanks!

Reactions: JLH

·
Daimyo
2021 Honda Passport Elite - Tonbo-Giri⛩️
390 Posts
It's good to see someone else from Cardinal Nation on here ⚾. I lived in STL for a few years and my whole family are Cardinal fans going back multiple generations. I just watched the ESPN 30 for 30 on Mark McGwire's 70 HR season last night.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts