Honda Passport Forum banner

New member here Atlanta area.

497 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Gatorgibson
I currently drive a 2020 CRV EX-L, but am looking to get into a 2022 Passport EX-L. In searching my area of dealers in south metro Atlanta the ONLY color option I see is the Sonic Gray Pearl with black interior....I am not against getting this color combo but is it odd to only have one color to pick from...do they make one color at a time then ship them out :unsure:
Reactions: 2
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
I currently drive a 2020 CRV EX-L, but am looking to get into a 2022 Passport EX-L. In searching my area of dealers in south metro Atlanta the ONLY color option I see is the Sonic Gray Pearl with black interior....I am not against getting this color combo but is it odd to only have one color to pick from...do they make one color at a time then ship them out :unsure:
Check king honda in Auburn, they got a 2022 exl awd in night before last. They sell quick so if interested call them soon.
Check king honda in Auburn, they got a 2022 exl awd in night before last. They sell quick so if interested call them soon.
It's white
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.