Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys. Just picked up a 21 Honda Passport Touring. Taking a little bit to get used to coming from a 2017 BMW X5 M-Sport, so it’s taking a bit to get adjusted to But overall it’s not a bad car, spacious quiet. I’m realizing the transmission isn’t as fast and responsive. And the adaptive lighting was nice along with the ambient lighting and sport seats is what I was missing.
But this car is pretty comfortable. Remote start is nice..it’s just weird that it doesn’t let you know it’s on during remote start. My wife’s rogue would have the DRL on. And no remote start from the app? That’s BS!
Overall happy with the car, and my checking account is even happier!

Attachments

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
2,584 Posts
Hello Igor, congrats and welcome! I know what ya mean, I had driven several BMW's for 16 years prior to my Passport. There is no way the PP is engineered as well as BMW's, but I really the Passport and not spending $1k - $2k every time I visit the dealer!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, guys. Just picked up a 21 Honda Passport Touring. Taking a little bit to get used to coming from a 2017 BMW X5 M-Sport, so it’s taking a bit to get adjusted to But overall it’s not a bad car, spacious quiet. I’m realizing the transmission isn’t as fast and responsive. And the adaptive lighting was nice along with the ambient lighting and sport seats is what I was missing.
But this car is pretty comfortable. Remote start is nice..it’s just weird that it doesn’t let you know it’s on during remote start. My wife’s rogue would have the DRL on. And no remote start from the app? That’s BS!
Overall happy with the car, and my checking account is even happier!
Nice ride

1 - 4 of 4 Posts