Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya’ll,

Been lusting after the Passport after I learned about it about 2 weeks ago. Took my wife’s 2014 Pilot in for inspection today and finally got behind the wheel of a white Elite. I’ve all but signed the dotted line at this point. Hoping to take delivery tomorrow. Trading in my 2018 Camry XLE. It was cool for a while but I’m over it and with no Carplay retrofitting in my near future I’ve been looking to move on. I thought I wanted black but really liked the contrast of the white with the black accents once I saw it. I think my deal currently is something like
$44,725 MSRP
+$499 dealer add on stuff (splash guards, all weather mats, wheel locks)
+$700ish fees, taxes tags.
-$1000 “discount”
-$14000 net trade (still owe $5700)
Bottom line is basically financing $31k and change.
But that’s before I’ve got to the finance mans office and seen what he wants to add on.

Also I’m 36 where ever that thread is...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sounds like a solid price and hope everything works out for you. How did you find the driving dynamics in comparison to the wife's Pilot? Should be a nice step up in tech and I'm sure you guys will appreciate the downsizing. Welcome to the forum and hopefully we get some pictures of your new ride soon.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Welcome to the forum, this is a cool place to hang out from time to time.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like a solid price and hope everything works out for you. How did you find the driving dynamics in comparison to the wife's Pilot? Should be a nice step up in tech and I'm sure you guys will appreciate the downsizing. Welcome to the forum and hopefully we get some pictures of your new ride soon.
I honestly don’t drive her Pilot enough to have a great point of reference for comparison. But I’ll definitely be looking at that. It feels higher up when driving for sure and quicker. The tech makes the experience much different too. Her Pilot is an LX with aesthetic upgrades to make it look like an EX but it’s still a bare bones LX at heart. She would love the Passport but needs the third row for our daughter and friends. So I’ll take it.

Welcome to the forum, this is a cool place to hang out from time to time.
Thank you! I’m a forum enthusiast with all my vehicles so I’ll be spending a lot of time here in the coming months. Forums cost me a lot of money!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts