Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All, Happy Fathers Day to the Dads, Today I installed my new Tuxmats, Got the recommendation on here from a member and I must say they are without a doubt the best mats I have ever bought. They really make the Trailsport mats look like a joke. Totally recommend if you want the most coverage and a classy look.
Car Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Wood Gas Bumper Gun accessory Auto part
Textile Sleeve Grey Automotive design Vehicle door
Car Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hi All, Happy Fathers Day to the Dads, Today I installed my new Tuxmats, Got the recommendation on here from a member and I must say they are without a doubt the best mats I have ever bought. They really make the Trailsport mats look like a joke. Totally recommend if you want the most coverage and a classy look.
View attachment 15164 View attachment 15165 View attachment 15166 View attachment 15167 View attachment 15164 View attachment 15164 View attachment 15165 View attachment 15165 View attachment 15166 View attachment 15166 View attachment 15167 View attachment 15167

Looks awesome.
3D MAXpider has a similar set to these, I like the fact that other than being weatherproof, they are also padded with foam for a softer underfoot feeling.

·
Registered
2019 White Diamond Pearl , AWD Sport
792 Posts
Dang, those look super nice!

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 15164 View attachment 15165 View attachment 15166 View attachment 15167 View attachment 15164 View attachment 15164 View attachment 15165 View attachment 15165 View attachment 15166 View attachment 15166 View attachment 15167 View attachment 15167
Are the Tuxmats installed over the existing carpet mats that came with the Passport?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts