Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I researched both the Pilot and the Passport(often reading here too)while looking to buy a larger SUV than my 2017 CRV EX-L. It will definitely make long distance road trips much better. The PP won out because of the design, the height and the lack of the 3rd row seating. I decided on the Touring trim level and I just bought a lunar silver metallic one a few days ago. I'm just getting familiar with it but so far so good. I had some known things about the PP that I didn't care for before the purchase but for the most part it fits my needs. I am enjoying reading all the questions and customer insight this forum offers about the PP.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Congrats Winsom.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi all. I researched both the Pilot and the Passport(often reading here too)while looking to buy a larger SUV than my 2017 CRV EX-L. It will definitely make long distance road trips much better. The PP won out because of the design, the height and the lack of the 3rd row seating. I decided on the Touring trim level and I just bought a lunar silver metallic one a few days ago. I'm just getting familiar with it but so far so good. I had some known things about the PP that I didn't care for before the purchase but for the most part it fits my needs. I am enjoying reading all the questions and customer insight this forum offers about the PP.
Welcome! Im glad to hear you took your chance with the passport (positive light)... Shes been great to me so far and i plan on keeping her for years to come. Enjoy!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome! Im glad to hear you took your chance with the passport (positive light)... Shes been great to me so far and i plan on keeping her for years to come. Enjoy!
Thanks for the welcome. I am loving the higher ride and the larger size. Gas usage is higher but I expected it. I love reading how much others are enjoying their Passport. Makes me feel more assured that I made a good choice. Unlike the CR-V I haven't seen many Passports on the road yet however.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats! I just got my black EX-L on Monday, up here in neighboring Vermont!
Thanks neighbor. Congrats to you too. I love driving in Vermont rolling hills and back roads. I bet it will be enjoyable for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts