Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
822 Posts
For some reason, I never get tired of watching these little advertisements. They are on Fox News channel all the time. The two note intro is a great attention getter.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For some reason, I never get tired of watching these little advertisements. They are on Fox News channel all the time. The two note intro is a great attention getter.
I just saw these a couple of days ago. Passport commercials are running during the NBA playoffs:

30 sec:

15 sec:

·
Registered
822 Posts
I just saw these a couple of days ago. Passport commercials are running during the NBA playoffs:

30 sec:

15 sec:
We have been enjoying watching the Honda PP commercials on TV, in this case, on Fox. However, the Honda commercials that are now running, same channel, no longer feature the PP but are now flacking the other SUV's in Honda's lineup. Anyone else notice the switch?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have been enjoying watching the Honda PP commercials on TV, in this case, on Fox. However, the Honda commercials that are now running, same channel, no longer feature the PP but are now flacking the other SUV's in Honda's lineup. Anyone else notice the switch?
I'm still seeing Passport commercials regularly during sports programming. Pretty sure I saw a few during the US Open this past week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts