Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am new here from PA. I am currently the proud owner of a 2003 Honda Element that I love dearly... it's the best car I've ever owned, but at 16/17 years old, it's about time to move on. Not to mention, my kids are only getting older and bigger and we are simply outgrowing the Element. The Passport is at the top of my list currently, but I am still looking at all of my options.

Having the Element does make me partial to Hondas though. That car has never had a serious problem in all it's years. Looking forward to learning all I can here!

·
Super Moderator
1,115 Posts
Welcome and it sound like the Passport has come along at the right time for you, the only frustrating thing is that very few dealers are willing to discount it (it's only been out a week). I'm hoping by April or May, the dealerships will be sufficiently saturated with Passports and wanting to deal..

Have you test driven on yet? I have and it was very nice, I liked it a lot. I'm targeting a Touring Model, what model do you like?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome and it sound like the Passport has come along at the right time for you, the only frustrating thing is that very few dealers are willing to discount it (it's only been out a week). I'm hoping by April or May, the dealerships will be sufficiently saturated with Passports and wanting to deal..

Have you test driven on yet? I have and it was very nice, I liked it a lot. I'm targeting ta Touring Model, what model do you like?
I did test drive one last week and I really liked it. It is a little different to me since the Element is kind of a rough ride (not to mention much, much louder). I am looking at the Elite model. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome to the forum and glad to hear that you are considering another Honda for your next vehicle. Should be a nice step up with all the added creature comforts that your 15+ year old car is lacking.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Welcome, I hope you will enjoy your stay here, its a great place to hang out..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum and glad to hear that you are considering another Honda for your next vehicle. Should be a nice step up with all the added creature comforts that your 15+ year old car is lacking.
Yes. Just about anything is a step up from what I currently drive even if it is a pretty great car. Lol. I am really excited that the Passport came along now... I wasn't excited about most of my other choices.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts