Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife just brought home her 2019 PP Elite today. Our daughter bought one a month ago and the bride fell in love with it. Coming from a CRV to a PP will take some getting used to. She installed the trailer package as we plan on pulling our trailer occasionally. Currently, have a 2017 Ridgeline and expect the same towing capability with the PP. Will be following the forum closely, especially about towing.

·
Registered
2019 Elite
1,172 Posts
Smart daughter, smart wife. My bride and girls are equally smart.
(Inside info - shhhh): in my house I'm only a near know it all - my bride is the Know it All and I stand near her; are you in a similar situation?

Don't forget to provide proof of ownership pics. As a former Ridgeline owner myself I'd like to see it also.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Wife just brought home her 2019 PP Elite today. Our daughter bought one a month ago and the bride fell in love with it. Coming from a CRV to a PP will take some getting used to. She installed the trailer package as we plan on pulling our trailer occasionally. Currently, have a 2017 Ridgeline and expect the same towing capability with the PP. Will be following the forum closely, especially about towing.
Welcome, Sapman! You'll find a wealth of information, and experience here on the forum for enjoying, operating and maintaining your PP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts