Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the weekend here in Atlanta we brought home our new 2019 Passport EX-L FWD in Obsidian Blue
It's the normal situation. Wifey gets the new Passport, I get her 2010 Accord (also blue), and my daily driver Corolla gets disposed of (230K of hard daily commuting).
We'll be retiring next year and moving to FL to be near the grand kids. She wanted something big enough to handle car seats and hauling the usual kid related stuff, but wasn't interested in 3 rows. We must have looked at and driven every 2 row SUV in existence over the last few months. But in the end we came back home to Honda.

Many thanks to this forum for a lot of info as part of the research process. This is the first car we've had with all this fancy smart stuff in it so I might have some questions as we go about figuring this thing out! :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
I also looked at several 2-row SUV's, and in the end, it came down to the Passport Elite and the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. The price and reliability are ultimately why the Passport won out. It's been 3 weeks, and I have been extremely pleased with my selection.

Congratulations on your new Passport! ???

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,114 Posts
Congrats and welcome to both of you...!

Reactions: Mikebones
1 - 3 of 3 Posts