Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,968 Posts
Welcome Hajidub and Congrats on your new edition!

In your profile you have "EX-L" but in your post you have "Touring", looking at the Wheels, I'm thinking the "EX-L" is right..

Did you get AWD?

Cheers

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport EX-L; 2019 Honda Civic Sedan Si; 2013 Honda Civic LX
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Hajidub and Congrats on your new edition!

In your profile you have "EX-L" but in your post you have "Touring", looking at the Wheels, I'm thinking the "EX-L" is right..

Did you get AWD?

Cheers
Yeah I typo’d and yes it’s an AWD.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Hajidub. Nice color choice on the PP (check my signature).
I've made a LOT of trips to Colorado Springs over the last 16 yrs. Mostly in my '06 Pilot.
But was there last Oct. for the first time with the PP.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on buying the fastest color - like mine.
Mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
Honda is my favorite, I was a happy owner of Honda civic back in 2002, great car, now I have a pretty new Honda CRV and probably this is the best car in the whole world, very easy to drive, very comfortable and I have no issues with this car at all. It took me some time to find this car and I spend nearly 3 months to find the perfect match. So to say, I did not have enough money to buy a new one, that's why I was looking for a used one but in a good condition. I found probably the best option for me, but the only one problem left was that this car was on the other side of the country and it would take me a lot of time to drive it on my own. That's why I decided to ship it, but I had no idea how much would it cost for me and what kind of shipping company should I order service since. I spend a lot of time on the Internet to find all the information that I could find about car shopping. I found this great article about Vehicle shipping cost. So if there is anybody else who's looking for shipping his car or to ship a car across the country take a look at the article I suggested you, trust me you will be surprised

·
Super Moderator
1,968 Posts
Welcome & Congrats, Flex, glad you are enjoying your purchase, I've had a lot of different cars, but the Honda's (78 Accord, 85 Prelude, 94 Accord, 19 Passport) have been my favs for fun-to-drive and reliability!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts