Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought Honda Passport Elite. Needed a change from the many CRV’s I owned previously and this fit the bill. I am adding roof cross bars, body side molding and lighted running boards. Also added the protection package that includes splash guards, rubber floor mats and trunk floor protector. Very happy with my purchase.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did take delivery on Feb. 14th. Did not know about recall. I will have them check it out when I get some accessories installed. What does it involve?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I did take delivery on Feb. 14th. Did not know about recall. I will have them check it out when I get some accessories installed. What does it involve?
The TCU unit that controls the telematics in the Elite and Touring trims is faulty and needs replacing.
My Passport Touring can’t leave the lot until the fix is complete. I’ve been waiting for delivery for 10 days. Maybe your dealer fixed yours or Honda corrected during production ?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Checked with dealer today. The recall was put on car before delivery. Same service advisor for 16 years so I trust him.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Passport. I would imagine that a lot of the early buyers will be Honda veterans. Would be great if you could upload some pics once you get all the new accessories installed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts