Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, well after my Touring that I bought in September was totaled in November I went out and bought a new EX-L on Saturday in the same color now that I've settled the property damage portion of the claim. Downgraded to an EX-L since I didn't really need most of the Touring features (although I like the Touring wheels much better) and prices are stupid right now. I had to get a car though since I was borrowing someone else's in the meantime. Very happy with the dealer (Performance Kings in Cincinnati area) as they let me do all the negotiation over e-mail and valued my time once I was on-site ( I think I was there for an hour). They even listened when I asked them not to include the dealer installed scratches in their car wash.

Getting full front PPF installed in a week or two then I'll do a ceramic coating myself. Good to be back in the club!

Registered
Hey everyone, well after my Touring that I bought in September was totaled in November I went out and bought a new EX-L on Saturday in the same color now that I've settled the property damage portion of the claim. Downgraded to an EX-L since I didn't really need most of the Touring features (although I like the Touring wheels much better) and prices are stupid right now. I had to get a car though since I was borrowing someone else's in the meantime. Very happy with the dealer (Performance Kings in Cincinnati area) as they let me do all the negotiation over e-mail and valued my time once I was on-site ( I think I was there for an hour). They even listened when I asked them not to include the dealer installed scratches in their car wash.

Getting full front PPF installed in a week or two then I'll do a ceramic coating myself. Good to be back in the club!
Welcome back! Please keep a safe distance from teenagers in Pontiac Sunfires. 馃檪 Wishing you the best of luck this time around.

Registered
2021 AWD Sport Crystal Black / 2021 AWD EX-L lSteel Metallic

Congrats and good luck. Just purchased the same trim and color for the wife this past Saturday.

Registered
Kinda bummer that you had to downgrade but I guess it's newer.
I was looking at the EX-Ls but the didn't have the color I want so I ended up buying the Touring. I do like the Nav and sound system on the Touring because a lot of times, I go to the middle of nowhere when there is no phone signal for Google map and stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.