Honda Passport Forum banner

New 2023 Passport

3K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  jayceegee 
#1 ·
I picked up a new passport and really like it. Since owning it, I have installed a Curt hitch, trailer wiring, and transmission cooler. I went into the purchase thinking the vehicle was rated at 5000 lbs towing and realized after the purchase it's 3500 unless the transmission cooler is installed. Thankfully the dealership made me a deal on the transmission cooler to my satisfaction and very pleased with the vehicle.

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats! Yes, I had the dealer put on the ATF cooler, hitch, electricals, and Handsfree Adapter. Recent retiree here and plan on getting a small trailer for travel. This group is a great resource for info and 'stuff to do' to your Passport. What trim level did you get, can't tell from the pic.

#3 ·
I picked up a new passport and really like it. Since owning it, I have installed a Curt hitch, trailer wiring, and transmission cooler. I went into the purchase thinking the vehicle was rated at 5000 lbs towing and realized after the purchase it's 3500 unless the transmission cooler is installed. Thankfully the dealership made me a deal on the transmission cooler to my satisfaction and very pleased with the vehicle.
White and Black body color makes the gunmetal grey Passport EX-L wheels pop. Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

#8 ·
Welcome. I like your wheel color better than the black+silver.

#11 ·
Your EX-L is the exact spec I wanted, but I opted for black because I realized Platinum White Pearl is different than my wife's White Diamond Pearl MDX. The two different whites would have bothered me (I know, I'm anal). This is my daily driver to supplement my Gladiator, so I guess the color shouldn't have bothered me, but I went with black anyway. Your pic (and the current dirty state of my black Passport) makes me think I made the wrong choice. Ha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.