Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Have about 30 miles on my new Passport. Coming over a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited which I loved. Thought I would just get another Cherokee but decided to explore a little bit. Went to Honda looking at a CR-V, which definitely was not me. Drove out with the Passport. Lots of initial thoughts, but I will hold them for now. It is just my wife and myself, all kids grown, although we do have the grandkids often. The passport may be bigger than I needed. Looking forward to exchanging thoughts.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Congrats Marc, I know I enjoy my Passport that I purchased last June.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Congrats on the new Passport.

I just went from a 2013 Pilot Touring to a 2020 Passport Touring. In fact I just bought it yesterday and do not pick it up until I get off from volunteering at a local hospital tomorrow.

First off I loved my Pilot. We are like you, kids grown with granddaughters. Turns out we rarely had more than 5 people in the Pilot so the 3rd row seating went unused. Rarely did we go on long enough trips for the rear seat entertainment system to get used by the granddaughters. I loved the size, and ride of the Pilot on the road and with the Passport basically being a beefed up Pilot with 2 rows of seats, 10: shorter body and 1.5" more ground clearance I think we will find it a perfect fit for our active lives.

I am normally not the person who will buy a new vehicle stye however the Passport is built around the tried and provenHonda Pilot engine, transmission etc. so I am not worried about the new car model issues that can crop up with other brands.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts