Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed something sort of funky; behind the driver side passenger area, in the headliner there is a huge "bump"!

I suppose there could be something under it, but it looks to be the size of a baseball, can any of you poke your heads in your Passport and look up there and let me know if you have a big bump up there as well?

thanks

I was thinking of going over to the dealer, but wanted to see if any of you have this bump in the headliner

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yes, I have the bump. We all have the bump. What is the bump?

Touring AWD.

·
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First off, BIG thanks for responding.

I don't know, but I pushed on it and it was rigid and I could not tell if something was in there or not..

"The Mystery Bump"... Inquiring minds want to know...!

·
Registered
2020 Passport EX-L Modern Steel Metallic
45 Posts
Thanks for the mystery bump post. I just noticed my bump on my 2020 EX-L yesterday and was gonna Btch to dealer but now I guess I'll just ask about it on my next visit. I'll post what they tell me if it's an explanation.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I just noticed something sort of funky; behind the driver side passenger area, in the headliner there is a huge "bump"!

I suppose there could be something under it, but it looks to be the size of a baseball, can any of you poke your heads in your Passport and look up there and let me know if you have a big bump up there as well?

thanks

I was thinking of going over to the dealer, but wanted to see if any of you have this bump in the headliner
Just so you know this, I am not sure who I am more pissed at right now. You for asking this question, or me for getting up from my desk in my office, going upstairs to get my key fob out of the bedroom, and then going out into the garage to check my Passport.

Oh yeah, by the way, I have the hump too. ;) :LOL: 🤣

·
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL, people, I thought we solved this...its for the seat belt...

Reactions: Anita and ProdGirl

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Elite, Modern Steel Metallic/Black
101 Posts

thanks

I looked yesterday while I was out walking... Mine has it too. Odd that I never noticed it. Also... Today makes 9 month with my PPE.. Nearly 7900 miles later... I love this ride, especially listening as it downshifts to dig in when accelerating up a hill

Reactions: Anita
1 - 8 of 8 Posts