Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the navigation or dash display speed limit? I travel a lot and like my Accord because the maps displays the speed limit. I've not see that on the Passport.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I tend to use Waze. It shows most speed limits. My independent Garmin does show them along with traffic. Too bad Honda put in a non-full-featured Garmin in a $40,000+ vehicle.

Reactions: tellis0915

·
Registered
338 Posts
I tend to use Waze. It shows most speed limits. My independent Garmin does show them along with traffic. Too bad Honda put in a non-full-featured Garmin in a $40,000+ vehicle.
Do you know how to change the voice of the navigation system?
Thanks

·
Registered
338 Posts
Also sometimes my navigation system states there is a one minute delay on route but do not have a destination entered. Do you think it recalls previous destinations?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yes, the standard Garmin Nav system in our Passports shows speed limits. Usually bottom left corner.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I must be missing it . I’m not seeing it on my navigation... but, I also just bought it. Where is located on yours?

·
Registered
25 Posts
My Passport Touring shows the speed limit as a small speed limit sign when using the nav. It seems to update when I pass a speed limit sign. Even at night.
Waze does this too. Waze notifies you of your current speed. Probably by gps since it doesn’t always match the speedometer. Waze also turns the speed sign border red when you go over the limit.
My wife’s 2019 Pilot Ex-L shows the speed limit when using Waze too.
I’m thinking the front camera in the windshield is capturing the image and making it available to Waze.
I wish the Passport/Pilot would put the sign next to the speedometer like the Accord does.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I appreciate the speed limit signs on the navi system too, however on some of the remote rural roads here in south-central PA where there is no posted speed limit, there is no such sign on my navi.
Luna Silver Elite

1 - 12 of 12 Posts