Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!
New owner of a 2021 Passport EX-L FWD. Exterior is Modern Steel Metallic with black interior. It's for my wife, replacing her 2008 MDX.
There's a bit to figure out about the vehicle, but I've already learned some good tips here, so I thought I would join and hopefully contribute one day.
Happy New Year!

·
Registered
2021 Passport Elite
317 Posts
If you haven’t already go to this site and either download or order a free printed owner manual. The one you get from the dealer is quick start version. Between the real manual and this group you will learn everything. They also have videos.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome to the show.
Nice color choice!
I can't read so I just ask the guys and gals on here. Very friendly, helpful and patient with me.

·
Registered
933 Posts
If you haven’t already go to this site and either download or order a free printed owner manual. The one you get from the dealer is quick start version. Between the real manual and this group you will learn everything. They also have videos.
Just learned something new, see what I mean?
Thanks a lot jppelec !!

(If there was a "love" button, I would have pushed it)

Appreciate Ya!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passport Elite, Modern Steel (4/2019)
2,661 Posts
Congratulations! And happy MANY Passport Days to you!
Ask away on any questions, though most you can find answers to by searching keywords in the search community box at the top of the page.

And yes...great color choice! However those white stormtroopers are making me second guess my decision.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,215 Posts
Welcome and congrats ...!

Reactions: ProdGirl

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,215 Posts
Great choice! Welcome to the club! The Cult of Steel Metallic waxes stronger by the day! One of us! One of us! One of us! 🤪
Go Modern or go home... !

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just a PSA for those recently ordering the full factory manuals in the link provided by jppelec.
The order will be filled by Helm Incorporated out of Livonia, MI. The reason I bring it up is I received a shipment notification from them and had no idea what it was about as they don't reference Honda nor the manuals in their email.
Looks like delivery is way ahead of the 5 weeks Honda estimated. Go Helm! 😀

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has any one done any modifications or purchased anything to go with there new Honda Passports? Just picked mine up yesterday 2021 MSC Elite

1 - 13 of 13 Posts