Honda Passport Forum banner

My stuff arrived , almost

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  carpayments4life 
#1 ·
Added the LED lights (wow, what a difference!) to the interior, cargo cover (although the end closest to the door doesn't bend much??), center console organizer (works great!) and WeatherTech floor liners... Oh Wait a second.. WT advertises that "99+ %" of there liners are shipped within 72 hours... Guess I'm in that "less than 1%" as I'm in day 6... Sent them an email, we'll see.
The LED's were a snap to put in, looks much more "modern" versus the yellow bulbs...
Ceramic coating and clear bra on the piano black front end/mirrors next week.

#2 ·
So, sent WT an email asking about the delay to my floor liners. Got a prompt reply this morning advising that my "part" was on back order 7-10 days. I had to go back and ask them "what part", I thought the mats were some kind of rubber substance??? Maybe these are magical, electronic floor liners! Shoot I bet my milage is going to improve and the mats are self cleaning!! Arrgh!

#4 ·
I had good luck with WT. I received a set for Xmas and they weren't black. I called them and told them I wanted a different color. They asked who bought them and WT exchanged them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.