Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tinted my front driver/passenger windows at 20% and my full windshield at 50%. Not exactly legal but much needed to block the brightness of the sun and super bright headlights. Lasfit LED bulbs to light up my cabin. Also painted my calipers yellow to compliment those beautiful rims when they spin. Added the die cast metal runner bar for a rugged look. Next will be LED bulbs replacing turn signals and reverse lights and a mat black bull bar.. can't wait

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Can you say more about the bull bar you are going to add? The one from JSPort or something else?

·
Premium Member
2020 Passport Elite - Modern Steel Metallic w/Black Leather
800 Posts
Tinted my front driver/passenger windows at 20% and my full windshield at 50%. Not exactly legal but much needed to block the brightness of the sun and super bright headlights. Lasfit LED bulbs to light up my cabin. Also painted my calipers yellow to compliment those beautiful rims when they spin. Added the die cast metal runner bar for a rugged look. Next will be LED bulbs replacing turn signals and reverse lights and a mat black bull bar.. can't wait
Congrats on your purchase, and welcome to the forum! Lots of great info here. Use the search bar for answers to many questions.

Have fun with the mods!

·
Registered
2019 Honda Passport EX-L
6 Posts
Smoke I changed the reverse and both turn signals, SOOO worth it. 100% best thing I've done to my Passport.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm currently looking but have not found exactly what I'm looking for.

Can you say more about the bull bar you are going to add? The one from JSPort or something else?
I'm currently looking at these 2 brands but they are not available yet in all black for the PP.
Screenshot_20200624-121057_Chrome.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just purchased Lasfit LED bulbs for my reverse and rear turn signals.. front signals not available yet... I'm sure I will like them as well..😁👍
Smoke I changed the reverse and both turn signals, SOOO worth it. 100% best thing I've done to my Passport.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What are you using to wash/wax your PP? Looking good!
I wash my cars with Meguire's car wash, and wax with pink wax.. pink wax is one of the best products I've ever used.. leaves a brilliant shine that lasts very long.. easy on easy off.. use microfibers only to wash, dry and wax.. rinse wash microfiber in 2nd bucket before reapplying soap to avoid swirls and spider we'd scratches all over car body.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,947 Posts
I wash my cars with Meguire's car wash, and wax with pink wax.. pink wax is one of the best products I've ever used.. leaves a brilliant shine that lasts very long.. easy on easy off.. use microfibers only to wash, dry and wax.. rinse wash microfiber in 2nd bucket before reapplying soap to avoid swirls and spider we'd scratches all over car body.
Use a Spray Detailer?

·
Premium Member
2020 Passport Elite - Modern Steel Metallic w/Black Leather
800 Posts
Can you get pink wax on plastic without staining/residue?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts