Honda Passport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Air takes forever to cool. Keeps dropping my phone. Sometimes won’t unlock hatch with keyless feature. Lights won’t automatically brighten after dimming. Automatic idle works sporadically. Lane sensor will indicate veering on opposite side. And now? The clock has suddenly turned back an hour. Help!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Air takes forever to cool. Keeps dropping my phone. Sometimes won’t unlock hatch with keyless feature. Lights won’t automatically brighten after dimming. Automatic idle works sporadically. Lane sensor will indicate veering on opposite side. And now? The clock has suddenly turned back an hour. Help!!!
Did you bring it into your Honda dealer?...It is still under warranty. Drop phone call sounds like your provider not Honda. You are the first complaint about the AC that I have seen....was it sitting in the sun for a long period of time?

·
Registered
276 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts

System update should fix clock issue

You may have the AC condenser leak in the above TSB

The auto idle stop system works sporadically, certain conditions have to be met for it to activate. Still have the dealership check it’s operation along with the other issues you mentioned.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you bring it into your Honda dealer?...It is still under warranty. Drop phone call sounds like your provider not Honda. You are the first complaint about the AC that I have seen....was it sitting in the sun for a long period of time?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It’s been in 3 times. Heading back for new parts when we get back from vacationing. They’ve already taken some Freon out due to overfil. Guess I’m just comparing to my Chevy. ?

·
Registered
434 Posts
It’s been in 3 times. Heading back for new parts when we get back from vacationing. They’ve already taken some Freon out due to overfil. Guess I’m just comparing to my Chevy. ?
That’s a bummer, sorry for your troubles. Hopefully they get you taken care of! Has it been in 3 times for the same issue or different issues?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts