Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just tried connecting my ipod to the lower storage usb port and it wont connect to the radio..thought it might be the wire but it connects fine to the upper usb port.I also tried the same with my phone and get the same results.Any body have the same problem and found a fix..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow that really sucks I was so used to having my ipod hidden in the storage bin in my last two pilots and Ridgeline..Thank you very much for the quick response Sib..

·
Registered
2021 Passport Elite
317 Posts
I just tried connecting my ipod to the lower storage usb port and it wont connect to the radio..thought it might be the wire but it connects fine to the upper usb port.I also tried the same with my phone and get the same results.Any body have the same problem and found a fix..
I use to use my iPod with Bluetooth in the Passport. I now use MyHonda music after downloading everything on my iPod to the Passport.

·
Registered
738 Posts
2200 MP3s ripped at 128.
Plus I have 5 hi res photos used for clock wallpaper. The HD will easily hold 2500 songs if I deleted the photos.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks, I just use mine yesterday and it just says it's full with no number associated to it. I wonder is there a way to upgrade the hdd? Maybe add a 1tb ssd?

·
Registered
738 Posts
The PP dos not indicate the hard drive storage capacity or the remaining capacity in #s. It just indicates how much the added songs will use of the remaining capacity. You might try just loading all your music on a large USB stick and playing the songs from that source.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts