Honda Passport Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have about 12,000 miles on my 2021 passport. Looks and drives amazing after my wheel and tire upgrade. I have noticed that I can't ever get my driver seat adjusted perfectly. I also noticed that around the lower back portion of the seat, the seat feels like it pops in and out. It is almost like the whole seat is moving back and fourth.

Has anyone else experienced this?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello All,

I have about 12,000 miles on my 2021 passport. Looks and drives amazing after my wheel and tire upgrade. I have noticed that I can't ever get my driver seat adjusted perfectly. I also noticed that around the lower back portion of the seat, the seat feels like it pops in and out. It is almost like the whole seat is moving back and fourth.

Yes!!! same issue here

·
Registered
2021 AWD Sport Crystal Black / 2021 AWD EX-L lSteel Metallic
262 Posts
I have the same trim level and no issues that im aware of.

·
2019 Touring: since March-2019
3,380 Posts
Anyone address these issues with a Dealer?

·
Daimyo
2021 Honda Passport Elite - Tonbo-Giri⛩️
266 Posts
Perhaps there is something wrong with the lumbar support mechanism ???
I was not aware that the Sport trim has lumbar support, does it? I always found the Sport seats to be very soft and mushy, I don't know if the leather seats just hold the foam in there more tightly but the difference in support was night and day for me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello All,

I had the same issue starting at 4k miles it got worse as 6k came around, took to dealer they found driver seat back assy was bad, replaced, good as new now...

·
Registered
2021 AWD Sport Crystal Black / 2021 AWD EX-L lSteel Metallic
262 Posts
I was not aware that the Sport trim has lumbar support, does it? I always found the Sport seats to be very soft and mushy, I don't know if the leather seats just hold the foam in there more tightly but the difference in support was night and day for me.
Guess this explains why i have not noticed this lol.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I had the same issue starting at 4k miles it got worse as 6k came around, took to dealer they found driver seat back assy was bad, replaced, good as new now...
And at 8k the lumbar "pop" is back to hand me every turn or takeoff, informed dealer so they can run it up the Honda ladder of command...

·
Registered
35 Posts
And at 8k the lumbar "pop" is back to hand me every turn or takeoff, informed dealer so they can run it up the Honda ladder of command...
Dealers response, "we don't know what to do about it" called Honda of America response "You will need to find another dealer before we will escalate this issue", my response "maybe I purchased a lemon"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts